Jason Rabinovich is a founder and managing partner of RS Law Group. Jason concentrates his practice on real estate and business/corporate law. Specifically, Jason has extensive experience in complex litigation, commercial real estate and corporate representation. He serves as outside counsel to numerous local and national companies spanning a wide range of industries.
Jason has represented clients in state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania, Florida, New York and New Jersey. He has successfully tried cases as defense and plaintiffs’ counsel in copyright, real estate, and other civil litigations.
Jason grew up in Pittsburgh, PA where he attended Taylor Allderdice High School. After graduating from the Pennsylvania State University – Smeal College of Business with distinction he attended George Mason University School of Law in Arlington, Virginia. In 2013, Jason was elected to the School of Law Alumni Board of Directors and proudly serves his alma matter. Jason is fluent in Russian.
Jason is admitted to practice law in Florida, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York as well as the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, Federal and Bankruptcy Courts in the Eastern and Western Districts of Pennsylvania, the District of New Jersey, and the Southern District of Florida. He is also a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
Jason is also a licensed real estate broker in Pennsylvania, Maryland and New York and manages a team of over 10 agents that specialize in representing international and local investors.
- Recognized by the Philadelphia Legal Intelligencer for his professional excellence in 2022 as a “Lawyer on the Fast Track”
- Recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal for his professional achievements in 2020.
- Awarded Lead Counsel verification rating in real estate law by leadcounsel.org 2016-2019
- American Society of Legal Advocates – Top 40 Under 40 Litigation Attorneys in Pennsylvania – 2015-2019
- Super Lawyer- “Rising Star” – 2016-2022 (only 2.5% of all attorneys receive this distinction)
- The American Academy of Trial Attorneys – Premier 100 Trial Attorneys in Pennsylvania – 2015-2019
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania – 2014 – 2019
- The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys as one of the Top 10 Under 40 Attorneys in Pennsylvania for 2015-2019
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys – “10 Best Law Firms” in Pennsylvania – 2015-2019
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top 1% of Attorneys – 2018-2019
- The Philly Happening List – Philadelphia’s Best Lawyers
- Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas – Appointed Judge Pro Tempore -Serve as Arbitrator
- Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors (GPAR) – Appointed Mediator by the Board of Directors – resolving real estate disputes between private parties
- One of Philadelphia’s top 3 rated – 2016- 2019
- One of Philadelphia’s top 19 real estate law firms in Philadelphia
- Yelp -Perfect 5 star rating
- “Real Estate Development Law” at a CLE program hosted by The National Business Institute.
- Act 135 Conservatorship Litigation hosted by First Trust Bank for Real Estate Professionals.